Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Speaking With People

         Speaking with more than three people that I'm not famliar to speak with them makes me nervous. the following reason will explain. Because usually I'm not uesd to speak to much with people . For example, when I argue with someone rapidly I feel impatient and that makes me end the conversation even if I'm right. In short I think learing some skills related to the same issue will help me in future.


Advices

        Reading books that resolves and gives important tips about that same issue .I have soled reason support my idea.The huge number of the books on bookshop which discuss the same issue approve concern. For example, the majority of companies give theirs employees some session on the same issue. finally attending a training session and reading books crucial for my issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment